Sponsorships provide the foundation of support for the
Nokota® horses under the Conservancy's care.
(Download a Sponsorship Pledge Form)
Luna and Lunar Eclipse, at home on the Kuntz Ranch in Linton, ND
By becoming a sponsor, you establish a personal relationship with the Nokota® Horse Conservancy through a particular foal, yearling, mare, stallion, or band that resides on the Kuntz Ranch near Linton, ND. With your pledge, you can ensure that the horse(s) you sponsor will be fed and cared for for the period of one year. In return, you will receive a glossy photo and brief bio of your new charge ... along with the satisfaction of knowing that you are participating directly in his, or her, care.
- We have a number of annual sponsorships available:
- Foal Sponsorships that help feed and care for one foal (filly or stud colt).
- Young Horse Sponsorships that help feed and care for one yearling.
- Mare Sponsorships that help feed and care for one mare.
- Stallion Sponsorships that help feed and care for one stallion.
- Band Sponsorships that help feed stallions, mares & foals.
Sponsorships make meaningful memorials, or gifts for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, or for any horse lover on any special occasion. You may wish to sponsor a horse for yourself, as a gift for someone special, or in the name of a loved one. Please know that all donations are tax-deductible and go directly to the care of the horses.
Helping Nokota® Horses
Your sponsorship participation is key to ensuring the survival of the Nokota® horses into the next generation and beyond. And while actual feeding costs are approximately $1 per day per horse, your generous donation goes a very long way in protecting and feeding these unique and historically important horses. The care and maintenance of these horses is our utmost concern, and your sponsorship contribution makes all the difference in the world.
In order to continue this valuable work, we need your help! Please consider sponsoring a Nokota® horse and preserving a unique history and a bright future.
How to Become a Sponsor
- Becoming a sponsor takes only a few minutes!
- Download and print out the Sponsorship Pledge Form.
- Once completed, you may return the Sponsorship Pledge Form to us in either of two ways.
- Fax the form along with your credit card (Visa or Mastercard) information to: (701)254-4205
- Mail the form with your donation (check or money order - in US funds - made payable to the Nokota® Horse Conservancy) to:
Nokota® Horse Conservancy
208 NW 1st Street
Linton, ND 58552
On behalf of all the Nokota® horses in existence today
because of the Conservancy's efforts, we thank you!!